Thank you for your interest in joining the Emeryville Yacht Club (EYC). We are a casual club focused on having fun on the water. Membership is open to all persons, twenty one (21) years old or older, of good reputation, with a sincere interest in the purpose for which Emeryville Yacht Club was founded, and who has a boat, with a galley and a head, capable of participating in the Club’s cruise outs. A limited number of non boat memberships will be approved.
- Fantastic location in central San Francisco Bay.
- Reciprocity with most Bay Area Yacht clubs and beyond.
- Best value on the Bay.
- Great home port at the beautiful Emery Cove Yacht Harbor.
- Trader Vic’s restaurant next door. Yacht Club discounts on bar food and drink.
- Active members with all levels of experience.
Our members have found that having an Emeryville Yacht Club membership card provides a warm welcome at clubs across the United States, and around the globe. We have exchanged club burgees with over 60 clubs and our members are proud to be ambassadors from EYC.
EYC membership offers reciprocity with other yacht clubs through our membership in the Pacific Inter-Club Yacht Association. This reciprocity privilege usually entitles you to guest docking and use of the clubhouse and other facilities of PICYA clubs at a reduced cost.
Please click on the easy to fill-in forms below. We look forward to meeting you.